Koenig Law Firm
From his law offices in Rock Island, Illinois, estate and trust attorney Philip E. Koenig counsels individuals and businesses from the Quad Cities area of Illinois and Iowa. Most of Koenig’s clients reside in the cities of Moline, East Moline, Milan and Taylor Ridge, and throughout Rock Island County, Henry County, Mercer County, Knox County, Whiteside County, Carroll County and Bureau County.
Illinois Leading Lawyer Phil Koenig has been recommended by his peers as a Leading Lawyer in:
- Closely and privately held business law
- Commercial litigation
- Residential real estate law
- Personal tax law
- Trust, will and estate planning law
The distinction of being a Leading Lawyer has been earned by fewer than 5 percent of all lawyers licensed to practice law in Illinois. Phil has been recommended as a Leading Lawyer by his peers in Illinois every year since the survey first occurred in 2003.
Phil has a wide-ranging practice which makes him most valuable to his clients and often to peers who either lack his experience or limit their own practice and thus need Phil’s insight. His clients often have legal issues that transcend or involve many of these areas of law, each of which Phil has experience and deep knowledge of:
- Agriculture law
- Association and non-profit/not-for-profit law
- Banking and financial institutions law
- Personal and commercial bankruptcy including Chapters 7, 11 and 13
- Civil appellate
- Construction law
- Creditor’s rights and commercial collections law
- Elder law
- Foreclosure defense law
- Insurance coverage issue for claimants/insured individuals
- Legal fee disputes
- Personal injury and medical malpractice law for injured persons
- Real estate-related issues including land use, zoning, condemnation, and renter’s and tenant’s law
- Probate and wills, trusts, and estate issues.
But maybe most important of all, Phil is a wonderful, caring, concerned person who can be a very zealous advocate when aggressive action is called for.